#OSCARS: When will it be poor Leo's turn?


I'm sure I'm not the only one who has wondered why it is that Leonardo DiCaprio has not won not one oscar since What's eating Gilbert Grape? I know he didn't win for that role, but I think that role and the one with Robert DeNiro were the first instances of his immense talent. There's this rumor that the academy will not award handsome actors or young actors for that matter. I think the latter is untrue, but the former….hmmm. Anyway, I wonder if anyone else felt that he deserved the award for his role in Wolf of Wall Street or any of his other roles for that matter. I didn't see that movie, I heard it has gratuitous sex in it, which is fine for some, but I just feel that that can take away from the beauty of a story. Just my opinion, not a prude! 

~Kinda feel bad for the guy



Comments

  1. I had no idea that he hasn't received an Oscar yet... this comes as a huge surprise to me :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes no sense #prettyfacemanhate

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FOODIE FIND:Hummus -A great dip!