Welcome


Hi,

   Welcome to my blog. I like to discuss/blog about things I encounter in life. I am a fashion lover, foodie (converting to a healthy foodie though lol), medical scientist, pharmacy student, entrepreneur, Lover and participant of the arts, among other unnamed things-depending on who you ask (lol)! This blog will showcase health, beauty, fashion, comedy, relationship issues and just the general vicissitudes of life. I really hope to inspire and to be inspired by my potential readers. So, I woke up one day and said, "I'm going to do ALL the things I've been putting off for so long, and I will document the process." So came...Le Blog! I hope whoever reads this blog enjoys the posts, and will, hopefully, contribute ideas, opinions, etc. Thank you for stopping by!

xoxo
    ~Cynthia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FOODIE FIND:Hummus -A great dip!

#OSCARS: When will it be poor Leo's turn?